SBT Partners, LLC is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Cisco Network Engineer to join our rapidly growing Networking & Collaboration Team. As a Managed Services Integrator, SBT Partners seeks to provide best in class services through both highly qualified employees and a network of relationships with partners that have proven leadership across a spectrum of managed services. Our engineers serve as both project and support resources for our managed customers and ensure their overall satisfaction with the delivery of our services. The successful candidate will have at least 8 years’ experience implementing, managing, and supporting network infrastructure as well as outstanding customer relationship and communication skills. SBT uses a virtual office model where employees work from home when not onsite at a customer location.
- Network (LAN/WAN/WLAN) support in a managed services model – resolve technical issues for our managed services customers on a timely basis
- Project Delivery – candidate must be able to design and deliver infrastructure solutions based on Cisco networking products.
- Act as technical escalation for our junior level support technicians
- Develop a relationship with managed customers. Know and understand their business and needs.
- Become the technical advisor and go-to resource.
- Ensure managed services are delivered successfully and the customer is satisfied
- Assist with strategic roadmapping to assist customer with long term goals. Specify and deliver projects that arise from road-map process.
- Maintain customer documentation.
Technical Skills Required
Advanced knowledge of Cisco Internetworking Product, including:
- Routers and switches
- Wireless Controllers and Access Points
- Advanced knowledge of networking design and protocols including:
- TCP/IP (subnetting, VLAN’s, routing)
- OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
- Security with ASA firewalls (DMZs, IPS, Content Filtering, VPN configuration)
- Knowledge of Cisco Collaboration products considered a plus (Call Manager, Unity, etc
- AS/BS Computer Networking related program or equivalent experience
- 8+ Years of hands-on implementation and support of Cisco networking products
- Relevant Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, etc)
Please send resume submissions to email@example.com.