Concerned About Cloud Security?
For many companies entering the realm of cloud computing, security represents a big concern. After all, it’s a less tangible option than a physical server—if you can’t even “see” it, how do you know it’s keeping your data safe? SBT offers cloud security solutions designed to keep your pertinent data protected from cyberthreats. As a secure cloud hosting provider, SBT provides all the tools you need to repel cyberattacks, minimizing downtime and mitigating risks before your entire network is compromised.
Benefits of Cloud Security Solutions
The security solution you use for your network needs to be up to the task, no matter what. Hackers and other cyberthreats are becoming more sophisticated each day, and that means you have to be prepared for anything.
SBT’s cloud security offers several benefits, including:
- Protection Against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS): DDoS are designed to overwhelm website servers to impede a network’s ability to determine user requests from legitimate threats. A DDoS attack can cause significant downtime and severely harm clients’ trust in your business. SBT offers active monitoring, identification, and threat analysis to protect against DDoS.
- High Availability: In a 24/7, technology-driven world, you can’t ever afford to have a security solution fall asleep at the wheel. SBT’s comprehensive solutions are designed to combat and remediate threats before they take a stranglehold over your environment.
- Breach Prevention: How secure is your data currently? You might have a solution in place, but if it’s not evolving to meet modern security standards, you might be in trouble. SBT’s Cloud Security solutions offer optimal data breach prevention and continue to remain compliant with new compliance standards.
- Peak Flexibility: If you’re thinking about how you can improve your technology going forward, it’s time to consider a modern security solution. Without the right infrastructure in place, onboarding employees or accommodating remote workers might be a hassle. Cloud Security allows you the freedom to bring on new employees easily.
Don’t leave your data’s protection up to chance
Make sure your information is secure with SBT.
Modern Workplaces Require Advanced Security Solutions
How well does your business defend against cyber threats? Do your employees know how to handle a phishing email? Most of the headlines that talk about cyber attacks mention huge businesses with household names, Amazon, Target but small and medium businesses are even more vulnerable? Why is this?
- Smaller businesses do not put enough emphasis on security thinking cybercriminals will ignore “low-hanging fruit.”
- A small business may not have the resources to adequately protect themselves
- Increased mobility means sensitive data may be on multiple devices which is a complicated security issue to solve
- Companies with a few employees may not have the right training to spot evidence of cybercrime and phishing attacks
With SBT, you get a technology partner that puts your security at the forefront. We use proven security procedures, the latest technology, and secure Microsoft applications to provide an environment that is as secure as possible. And as your business grows, so too does your security needs. At SBT, we anticipate growth and ensure you have a solid security roadmap to handle the needs of the future as well as today.
Solidify Your Network’s Security Solution With SBT
The longer you wait to modernize your cybersecurity, the more likely you are to incur a serious loss. SBT does more than install a security solution for your network—we implement software that functions cohesively with your existing business processes, while still remaining up to date with modern security demands. You want a system that grows as you do, not one that holds you back. Reach out to SBT and see how we can upgrade your security solution.