What Is Office 365?
It doesn’t matter what project you’re working on or where you’re working from—Microsoft Office 365 Solutions offer a perfect fit for small- and medium-sized businesses. Replete with high-quality applications, SBT’s Office 365 Migration and ongoing support gives you the freedom to create, edit, share, and collaborate on business-critical projects. With onsite solutions as well as mobile device support available, SBT makes it easy to optimize every area of your operation, and keep your personnel on-task for success.
Benefits Of Office 365?
If you’re planning on diversifying the range of problems and projects you take on, you need software that fits cohesively with your future plans. Office 365 offers several unique benefits for companies looking to upgrade their Cloud solution, including features such as:
- Simple Remote Access: Gone are the days when being out of the office means you’re out of touch. With Office 365, you’ll be able to communicate with onsite staff members simply and effectively, no strings attached. You’ll enjoy access to your email, pertinent files, and several Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook from any location or device. Office 365 is a perfect choice if you have someone on the road, someone stationed remotely, or need to connect across several locations.
- Effective Collaboration: Let’s say you have a document that you’re working on, but you need input from someone not in the room. With simple, direct file sharing, you’ll be able to key in team members every step of the way for a convenient workflow.
- High-Quality Security: With measures in place for encrypting emails, proactive data loss prevention, comprehensive mobile device management, and advanced threat identification and analysis, Office 365 will help keep your information safe and secure from unwanted visitors.
Make your life easier with Office 365
SBT custom-tailors our services to help your company succeed.
Optimized Software For High Performance
More often than not, companies that run into issues with Office 365 migration do so due to incompatible desktop software or an outdated infrastructure. If you’re concerned that your current solution isn’t compatible with Office 365, SBT offers free “health checks” for your system, including a detailed analysis for:
- Operating system versions
- Internet browser versions
- Office software versions
- Average bandwidth speeds
These health checks give your business the opportunity to streamline your migration process, minimizing downtime and mitigating any issues that might arise during your transition process. Every solution that SBT offers for our clients is designed to make your life easier. Reach out to our team today, and find out how we can help your company get moving.