Can’t Make A Physical Infrastructure Work?
You’re not alone. A lot of smaller organizations still require comprehensive infrastructure management, but lack the time, budget, and resources to develop their own physical one. Virtual Infrastructure design and management from SBT won’t ever have you relying on a cumbersome, ill-fitting solutions.
How Can Virtualizing My Infrastructure Help?
A virtual desktop infrastructure solution affords companies access to enterprise-grade technology, including high-end servers and software applications. Network virtualization might seem like a tricky proposition, especially for a company that’s already working with an onsite server, but SBT will help you every step of the way.
Key benefits of SBT’s virtual infrastructure solution include:
- Affordable enterprise-level technology that otherwise would remain out of reach due to hardware capabilities, software licenses, and simple cash flow problems that limit continuous data center maintenance.
- Reduction of capital budgets due to shared hardware. If physical hardware just sits around unused, it wastes valuable time and resources. Virtualization introduces new capabilities for existing equipment.
- Simplify maintenance due to hardware reduction. You’ll also decrease your energy bill, footprint, and required space for your IT rack.
- Faster deployment due to the cloning of desktops and servers. Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) makes your entire process easier from top-to-bottom.
- Layered security with all-encompassing virtual security on top of your physical solution.
- Seamless data backup and disaster recovery. Physical servers need to be completely revived before they can access your information (if the disaster or cyberattack hasn’t rendered it beyond repair).
Don’t stick with a solution that’s not right for you
SBT identifies unique IT solutions that align seamlessly with your business goals.
Looking To Modernize Your IT?
A physical server that’s not continually being updated is inoperable for your company. If you’re not content with a stagnant solution that plateaus before you expected it to, it’s time to reevaluate how you view your technology. If your hardware or software isn’t quite getting the job done, a virtual desktop and applications can simplify your setup and mitigate avoidable technical issues. With SBT, we make virtualizing technology a simpler, more affordable reality for your network. Why make things more complicated than they need to be?
Our team of certified experts specialize in comprehensive system management; our “no stone unturned” approach makes sure that you never leave anything up to chance. The solution we provide for your company is the one you need, guaranteed. To find out why so many medium and small business owners trust SBT to deliver their IT solutions, reach out today.