Your Managed Services Provider Should Also Be MSP Verify Certified
Not all managed service providers are created the same. Some wait until things break before they think about fixing them. Others may just be looking to invoice you for help desk services you may or may not need. The MSP you choose should be experienced, open to modern solutions, and have your best interests in mind. Such MSPs seek certifications that directly benefit their clients.
This blog will take a look at our MSP Verify Certification through MSP Alliance, why it is important, and what this means for our customers.
What is MSP Verify Certification?
MSP Verify is a certification intended solely for managed service providers, and its purpose is to provide assurance, generate trust, and communicate transparently to consumers of managed IT services. This certification examines an MSP’s processes and sets an industry standard for excellence.
MSP Alliance is a global industry association and accrediting body for managed service providers. They work with cloud computing and technology businesses like SBT to create standards, set policies, improve efficiency, and serve as an example to potential clients. Their MSP Verify program helps consumers choose professional and reputable managed service providers.
Why This is Important
Think of what your business needs from a technology partner. Your list may include services like:
But this is simply a list of services you can get anywhere. While the quality of each may vary from one MSP to the next, what truly sets an MSP apart from competitors is the value they add to these above services. Value such as:
- Making security a priority – Technology is only useful if it is safe from cyber crime. At SBT, everything we do is focused on being completely secure. We have you covered, from providing the best possible hardware and software designed to thwart any attacker to cyber safety training for your employees, so they can serve as an important front-line defense.
- Aligned business goals – Trust is key to business relationships, and when you need advice from your technology partner, you need to trust their opinions and guidance. This is in some ways inherent to a client/consultant relationship, but at SBT, we take this a step further by taking the time to understand your business, embrace your culture, and earn your trust. This makes us an important part of your organization and a trusted advisor that always has your best interests in mind.
- Modern business solutions – Your technology partner isn’t there solely to get the networks back when they go down; SBT Partners is here to show you how technology and cloud computing can improve everything. Technology lowers your costs, streamlines your processes, and makes it easier for your business to serve your customers. It takes a modern MSP like SBT Partners to find better ways to do business, automate processes, and arm your employees with the tools they need to innovate and collaborate.
- Scalable services – Whether you have 40 workstations or 4,000, SBT Partners applies the same industry-leading technology solutions. We adhere to a single IT utility bill approach to our services, meaning no hidden fees or frequency charges. Your IT costs are always a budget-able, understandable expense, never a mystery.
An Essential Value? Experience and Reputation
From years of experience to dozens of case studies and testimonials from satisfied partners, SBT Partners is dedicated to providing modern professional technology services. We help your organization make the most out of existing technology, we establish a network infrastructure that is secure and reliable, and we evaluate and improve your network security, so your business is ready for anything.
This is the SBT Partnership in action. Through our MSP Verify certification, we are equipped to show you what a true technology partnership entails. Call us today if any of these issues apply to you:
- Your organization has been plagued by an unreliable network
- You are afraid of a security breach
- Your business has grown, and your technology doesn’t seem to be able to keep up
- Your current MSP doesn’t seem to embrace a modern workplace
We are ready to show you a better way that provides value for your business.