For any business, security is a priority. Whether you are a retail, financial, professional services, health care, food service or other service business, the prevalence and sophistication of internet threats means your business needs enterprise-level security solutions. The issue is your business most likely doesn’t have the resources to provide this level of security on its own.
With SBT, we take your security seriously. That’s why we include security as a service (SaaS) cloud-based delivery—it’s a way to scale security needs as your business grows while avoiding the costs and maintenance of on-location alternatives. Here are other ways SaaS can help your business:
- Save Money – A cloud-delivered service allows you to get the security tools your business needs through a subscription model, so you only pay for the services your business actually uses.
- Get the Latest Security Tools – For your security tools to be effective, they need to be updated regularly with the latest patches and features. SaaS makes this possible so you automatically have the most secure environment for all users.
- Increase Agility – Agility in business technology means being able to scale your services as you need them. SaaS options are easily available and scaled through SBT, so you are never paying for more than you need.
- Free up Your IT Teams – While your internal IT is an important part of keeping your networks protected, their focus could be better used elsewhere.
- Stay Compliant – At SBT we use applications that are purpose-built, and you can apply the same governance and compliance principles to cloud services.