A Layered Cyber Security Approach Through Security as a Service
For any business, security is a priority. Whether you are a retail, financial, professional services, health care, food service or other service business, the prevalence and sophistication of internet threats means your business needs enterprise-level security solutions. The issue is your business most likely doesn’t have the resources to provide this level of security on its own.
With SBT, we take your security seriously. That’s why we include security as a service (SaaS) cloud-based delivery—as a way to scale security needs as your business grows, while still avoiding the costs and maintenance of on-location alternatives. Here are other ways SaaS can help your business.
- Save Money – A cloud-delivered service allows you to get the security tools your business needs through a subscription model, so you only pay for the services your business actually uses.
- Get the Latest Security Tools – For your security tools to be effective, they need to be updated regularly with the latest patches and features. SaaS makes this possible so you automatically have the most secure environment for all users.
- Increase Agility – Agility in business technology means being able to scale your services as you need them. SaaS options are easily available and scaled through SBT, so you are never paying for more than you need.
- Free up Your IT Teams – While your internal IT is an important part of keeping your networks protected, their focus could be better used elsewhere.
- Stay compliant – At SBT we use applications that are purpose-built, and you can apply the same governance and compliance principles to cloud services.
How Will Your Business Benefit from SaaS?
A modern, secure workplace is one that adapts easily to new trends, threats, and requirements. How modern is yours?
All Businesses Need Security
Most of the news around cyber security breaches involves some big names: Adobe, Marriott, Equifax, Facebook. All of them involve millions of personal and financial records costing billions of dollars. While this makes headlines, it obscures a deeper issue for small and medium businesses, which have to be as accountable for securing data as larger global enterprises. In the realm of cyber security, a business’s size and the industry in which it operates have no bearing on risk. The SMB that ignores security or discounts the threat is just as vulnerable:
- An estimated 58% of data breaches in 2018 took place at small businesses.
- The average cost of a data breach to a small- and medium-sized business is $120,000
- 62% of small and medium businesses lack the in-house skills and resources to handle security issues.
Even small and medium businesses need a comprehensive and trusted security solution to safeguard their businesses against threats to email, devices, and users.
Security Built for Your Business
Let SBT Partners protect your business against possible Internet risk. Contact us today to schedule a free security consultation and defend against security threats, all through a single managed SaaS solution and at an affordable, flat monthly fee. Whether your business needs technology, unified communications, or infrastructure, SBT has the deliverables you need to stop worrying about security and compliance and focus on what matters most.