Network Operations Center (“NOC”) Response Times
Response times will be varied, depending upon the severity of the issue at hand. Our response time assurances are:
- Emergency – A problem affecting multiple users, creating a work stoppage.
- Normal – A general issue which affects a single user and does not stop work
- Low – A service request which does not require immediate attention.
- Emergency: 1 hour response
- Normal: 2 hour response
- Low: 12 hour response
Level 1 Support
- Alert is generated via SBT Monitoring Tools or initiated by the Client
(Open a ticket via the client support portal at support.sbtpartners.com, via email at email@example.com, or via phone at NOC 855-SBT-SERV)
- The remote support team (NOC) will acknowledge the alert
- SBT Helpdesk will contact the client on any critical impacting alerts
- SBT Helpdesk will escalate the issue to the Level 2 Support Team if the issue remains unresolved.
NOTE: 95+ Percent of all alerts are typically resolved remotely via the Remote Support Team.
Level 2 Support
- SBT Helpdesk work with the remote support team (NOC) to get all appropriate information regarding the alert
- SBT Helpdesk will work on the issue either onsite or remotely.
- SBT Helpdesk will escalate to a Level 3 partner if the issue remains unresolved.
- SBT Helpdesk will update workflow documentation once the issue has been resolved.
Level 3 Support
- SBT Engineer will contact Level 3 partner via phone or email
- SBT Engineer will contact the client via phone or email to inform them of the Level 3 escalation.
- Level 3 partner will provide either remote or onsite services
- SBT Engineer will provide Level 3 partner with all documentation related to the alert
- SBT Engineer will work with Level 3 partner until the alert is resolved.
- SBT Engineer will escalate Level 3 triage of Application support such as ERP systems to the client contact.
- SBT Engineer will update workflow documentation once the issue has been resolved.