How Secure Is Your Data Backup Solution?
The more reliable your data backup, the easier it is to pick up where you left off if the worst-case scenario actually happens. If you’re not proactive about your data protection and backup, you could be left with nothing after a cyber attack or natural disaster. With hackers becoming more sophisticated, it’s only reasonable to modify your backup solutions accordingly. That’s why SBT offers comprehensive data backup for your network; you never have to worry again about whether or not you’ll have access to the information you need.
Benefits of data backup include:
- Optimal reliability: Frequent, automated updates for high-quality storage.
- Simple, streamlined setup: Your entire business will enjoy high-end accessibility with a user-friendly recovery process.
- Reduced workload: With SBT, you can devote more time and energy to your day-to-day operations, rather than focusing on manually backing up files. Automated backup offers you the flexibility and freedom you need.
- Improved security: Remote data backup or cloud backup solutions offer increased security standards, making it more difficult for cyber criminals to access the information you rely on.
- Cost savings: Conventional data backup methods don’t just eat up a lot of time—they deplete a budget. Physically backing up data to a non-virtual server can be extremely costly and take up space that could be better allocated toward other technology solutions.
Cloud Backup: What It Is and Why You Need It
Modern technology requirements need a modern solution to age-old issues. With redundant cloud backup solutions from SBT, you’ll be in a better position than ever before to mitigate risk and keep your business-critical information secure. Cloud backup affords small- and medium-sized businesses the opportunity to implement a technically and financially practical solution. Our team specializes in leveraging our expertise to take your in-house applications and server hardware, and migrating your data to a secure, accessible location. SBT’s cloud solutions offer three key benefits:
- Technology costs: Switch from Capital Expenditure (CapEx) to Operating Expenditure (OpEx)
- Increased business agility: Services, upgrades, and other changes can be added and adjusted more quickly and easily than ever before
- Increased flexibility: For a modern workforce: Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and other mobile solutions are more attainable than ever before
Lower the chances of a data breach with SBT.
You need reliable data storage for your business-critical information.
Mitigate Risk More Effectively
You can’t afford to bide your time when it comes to protecting your data. Taking action now can lead to a safer, more secure future, and nullify the chances of suffering a data breach, phishing scam, or other potentially disastrous event. If you want to make your future more manageable and streamline your operations, reach out to SBT today and see why our clients rely on us for optimal data backup service.