Do You Have a Plan for When Disaster Strikes?
Complacency is one of the biggest problems for a company when it comes to their IT. Everything’s working fine right now—so why rush to back up all your data if there’s no immediate threat? It’s a trap of complacency that so many companies fall into. You might be comfortable with the solution you have, but it’s a whole other story when the unimaginable actually happens. SBT offers comprehensive IT disaster recovery plans to help you get back on your feet more quickly and efficiently after a disaster strikes.
Our team offers disaster recovery services for:
- Physical assets: From cabling to hardware, servers, devices, and other equipment you need to perform well, SBT delivers the equipment you need right when you need it most.
- Backup location: We make sure you have a place to work while you assess the damage and jump-start your recovery.
- Comprehensive data recovery: What can you realistically accomplish without access to the information you need? SBT’s data recovery strategies protect what matters most to your company and put you in the best position to continue your critical business processes with minimal downtime.
Benefits of a Disaster Recovery Solution
In the event of a disaster, you’re already going to have a lot on your plate. Why not simplify your process for getting back on your feet with SBT? The process itself can be a long one, but our team can deliver a solution that minimizes downtime. Make your life easier, and choose a provider that can help you maximize productivity during a time when most companies are out of options.
Key benefits of disaster recovery solutions include:
- Comprehensive reduction of recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery point objective (RPO)
- Minimized losses caused by pauses in productivity
- Intact company reputation; if your clients can continue to rely on you even after a disaster, you’re in a great spot
- Redundant data backup—all the information you need to perform at a high level remains safe and secure
How secure is your data?
Make sure you’re prioritizing the right information with SBT.
Avoid Costly Downtime With SBT
If you’re not prepared for a natural disaster, cyber attack, or other unforeseen problems, you could be putting the strength and well-being of your company at risk. No business owner wants to have to think about how they would respond to a crisis, but that doesn’t mean you can afford to overlook every potential outcome. SBT helps design a reliable, custom-tailored disaster recovery solution that fits seamlessly with your productivity requirements and stabilizes workflow no matter what. Protect what matters to you and don’t wait until it’s too late—choose SBT for a solution you can count on.